USE OF THIS SITE
You must not Post anything that contains:
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, personal line size, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of GPP purporting to speak on behalf of GPP or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning GPP.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Chain letters of any kind.
- Anything that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity
- False or misleading information or content
- Software that could disrupt, damage, disable, burden or impair the Community
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Advertising (e.g. offering for sale products or services), soliciting or offering to sell any goods or services unrelated to your Business
- Exceed the volume of messages in a given period of time that a single human can reasonably manually produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser uploading Posts one at a time.
All goodpromotionalpractices.com content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the owned or licensed property of GPPa or its software and content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of GPPa and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. GPPa grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the site in connection with your use of the site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content and software on this site is strictly prohibited.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The goodpromotionalpractices.com site may contain links to other websites so that you may learn more about matters that GPP feels may be of interest to you. GPP is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GPP of the site or any association with its operators. While GPP will make reasonable efforts to ensure that these websites will meet your approval, GPP does not have control over, and is in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability and content of the websites to which the GPP website is linked. GPP makes no representations whatsoever about any other site you may access through goodpromotionalpractices.com. Any concerns regarding any product or service offered by a website to which the goodpromotionalpractices.com site is linked or the link itself should be directed to the operator of that specific website and not to GPP.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GPPA ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. GPPA AND ITS SPONSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GPPA AND ITS SPONSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GPPA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAYS ON THE SITE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GPPA OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By using this site you, understand and agree that no information is being provided in the context of any attorney-client relationship and that nothing is intended to constitute legal advice from any of the Authors. This site is solely informational in nature, not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed and retained attorney in your state, and should not be so used. You should not rely upon the legal accuracy or validity of any of this information, as it constitutes the private opinions of the individual Authors alone and not necessarily those of their employer or colleagues. To make informed legal decisions, you should always consult with your own lawyer for your personal legal needs.
This site is not intended to be attorney advertising, but rather contains the constitutionally protected views of the Authors. Nothing in this site should be interpreted as an advertisement of any sort that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the state or country where you are located.