INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
GPPa values the privacy of its website viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the site administrator when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
• First and last name
• Company, home, postal or other physical address
• Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
• Title or position in a company or an organization
• Any other information needed to provide information you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
• Emailing, calling or communicating with the site administrator.
• Posting a question or comment through the site.
• Requesting literature.
• Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
• Participating in an online survey.
• Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
• Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
• Any other business-related reason.
The site administrator provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The site administrator will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. The site administrator will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law.
We collect general, anonymous information about the visitors to all of our Web sites. This information may include the pages you visit, the computer platform and browser type you are using, how long you visited pages, whether you’ve been to our site before, what site linked you to our site, and the order of pages you visited. This information is collected and reviewed in the aggregate and is not personally identifiable. The information is used to help us administer our sites and to understand how visitors interact with our sites so that we can continue to improve them.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that you be taken off the mailing lists.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about our policy, suggestions to help us improve it, or believe we have violated any aspect of it, please contact us at email@example.com.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our Web site. To protect their privacy, GPPa prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
THE FINE PRINT
This policy may change from time to time, and any such changes will be effective whenever they are posted to our Web sites. This is not a contract; nonetheless, we intend to respect the privacy of our Web site visitors. We believe it’s a critical aspect of life online.