GPP will be attending, exhibiting and tweeting at the Regulatory Compliance Update this Friday, 02/25/2011. This conference is part of the Center for the Business of Life Sciences, part of the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. If you are interested, follow @gppnews on Twitter. Or, go old school, show up and stop by our table to chat!
Here are some of the speakers, moderators and panel members:
- Kep Carmichael, Partner and Co-Chair, Life Science Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Steve Usdin, Senior Editor, BioCentury
- Todd Vare, Partner and Co-Chair, Nanotechnology Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Tom Bolton, Manager of Regulatory Affairs, Eurand
- Chris Kilander, Regulatory Affairs Manager & Corporate Compliance Administrator, Cook Urological, Inc.
- Hugh Tucker, Ph.D., Distinguished Research Fellow, Global Research & Development, Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Donna Zimmerman, Ph.D., Vice President, Elona Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Craig Hadley, Ph.D., Associate Director, North America Regulatory Science, Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Peter Pitts, President & Co-Founder, Center for Medicine in the Public Interest, Former Associate Commissioner for External Relations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and Partner at Porter Novelli
- Colleen Hittle, RAC, Managing Partner, Anson Group
- David Ceryak, Senior Director & Assistant General Counsel, Regulatory Legal Team, Eli Lilly and Company
- Lynn Gagel, Assistant General Counsel, Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Richard E. Kruger, Ph.D., Principal, Kruger Consulting, Inc.
- Joe Levitt, Former Director, Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, now at Hogan Lovells
- George M. Telthorst, Director, Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Center for the Business of Life Sciences